Pack a cooler, bring a chair and a dish to pass, for our annual Band/Potluck Party at the Craneridge Pool Shelter on Sunday, August 4th. Krossfire will play from 4-8 pm with hotdog roast/potluck dinner around 5:30pm. This event is family friendly!
Please consider joining the Finance Committee, as they are looking for new volunteers.
The Finance Committee ensures the fiscal stability of the Association. The committee meets this goal by creating both long and short-term financial plans. These plans are reviewed with the Board of Directors to formulate the activities of the Association and its committees for the following year. The Finance Committee also insures that the committee operates under accepted accounting procedures and oversee annual audits.
If interested, please contact Ted Welch: 716-794-3074 | email@example.com
The Association was just notified that the Republic truck has broken down. Trash will not be picked up today. It will however, be picked up tomorrow: Friday 6/28.
The Annual School’s Out Party will be on Friday, June 28th @ 5pm. There will be pizza, snacks, ice cream and waterballoon wars! A parent/guardian must accompany their child(ren), and must sign up no later than 6/24. There will be a sign up sheet at the mail center, or you can sign up on NextDoor! Please let Tara Beaudoin (firstname.lastname@example.org) know how many will be in attendance.
Meeting Agenda- Craneridge Board of Directors
Monday, June 3, 2019
at the Pool Shelter
- Public Statements
- President’s Report
- Vice President’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Executive Secretary’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Old Business
- 35 Edelweiss Court
- 67 Hardwood
- Fire ring on Meadow
- Outstanding Assessment Collection
- Wood chips
- Invitation to Craneridge Maintenance Corp.
- New Business
- Lifeguard responsibilities & compensation
- Recycling service contract
Please follow these guidelines to ensure timely and efficient trash removal:
- Pickup will begin on Monday, May 13th, 2019.
- Each road will be serviced only once.
- All items must be placed within five (5) feet of the pavement edge by 6:00 a.m. Monday, May 13th.
- Two (2) tires (passenger car/pickup truck/SUV) limit WITHOUT rims per unit
- MAXIMUM 10 item limit.
- Small loose items must be containerized.
- Wood (4″ diameter max.) and rugs must be bundled securely with rope or twine and be no longer than four (4) feet in length.
- Maximum container or bundle weight is 80 pounds.
- White goods containing CFC’s must have a certification sticker verifying that gases have been correctly removed (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc).
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS: All electronics (televisions, computer monitors, microwave ovens, etc.), gas/propane tanks, closed drums, paint, pesticides, motor oil, batteries, animal carcasses, truck/tractor tires, fecal matter, any free-standing liquids, medical/hazardous waste, household garbage, yard waste, and recyclables.
PER NEW YORK STATE LAW ELECTRONIC ITEMS CANNOT BE PICKED UP CURBSIDE: Please contact MRC Disposal at 592-0953 for more information.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES. IF NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
NOTE: THE TOWN OF CONCORD WILL NOT BE HAVING A FALL TRASH PICK UP THIS YEAR.
There are six (6) Craneridge BOD Board Positions open to be elected during the ANNUAL MEETING. Here is the UPDATED BOD NOMINEE LIST: * Indicates incumbent
Please attend The ANNUAL MEETING which is scheduled for Saturday, May 11, 2019 – 10:00 am @ Pool Shelter
There is a Proposal to amend a section of the Craneridge Association By-Laws Article 8, Section 13.04, that we will vote on at the Annual meeting, on May 11, 2019.
To see the current by-law, the proposed change, the rationale for the proposed change, and the proxy form, please open the following document:
Amendment proposal for the May, 11 2019 Annual Meeting
The vote on the Amendment will take place at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, May 11, 2019 10:00 am @ Pool Shelter. If you can’t be there in person, the Proxy on page 3 of the above document can let you vote.