The Woodlands Committee will start the process identifying trees that are on common property which may either be dead, diseased or in close proximity of structures and overhead electrical lines posing a danger. We will be canvassing the Craneridge community in coming weeks but if you have specific trees on common property that should be looked at, please contact Jim Belford, Woodlands Committee Chair. Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-622-5411.
Executive Secretary – Craneridge Homeowners Association
Seeking a self-motivated individual to handle day-to-day operations of 180 lot Homeowners Association. Duties include billing for annual assessments and trash pickup, bookkeeping, communication with members, and other miscellaneous duties. Reports to HOA Board of Directors. Hours vary but require approximately 6-8 hours per week. Knowledge of Word, Excel and Peachtree a plus. Residency in Craneridge preferred but not required. Contact 794-3074.
This is a paid position with a current salary of $400 per month.
The Bylaws Committee is a sub-committee that was formed to review the Bylaws, suggest changes, and facilitate the updating process. All suggestions made by this committee are reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors before presentation and voting by the Association members.
The current by-law, Article XVI, Amendments; section 16.01 stipulates that 67% of lot owners need to approve any change.
There were two proposed amendment changes up for vote this year. The first, Campers/ RV/ Boats which limited the storage of these vehicles during off season. The second pertained to no new fences to be erected.
Less than half of the lot owners voted, so neither came close to a 67% “yes” to the proposals. The votes results for proposal #1 was 40 in favor of the change, 42 against. Proposal # 2 results were 39 in favor and 45 against the change.
The Bylaw committee will continue to listen to the Community members’ thoughts and views on current bylaws and potential changes.
Meeting Agenda (updated 28-July)
Craneridge Board of Directors
7:00pm August 1, 2018 at the Pool Shelter
- Public Comments
- Officers’ Reports
- Executive Secretary’s Report
- Committee Reports
- Old Business
- Acceptance of June and July Treasurer Report and actions proposed on the recommendations proposed as a result of financial review.
- Proposed communication of recent vote on By-Law changes (See attachment.)
- Bylaws review, meeting/quorum vote
- craneridge.org discussion, including proposed formation of sub committee.
- New Business
- Online voting (Re: attorney). Process for community decisions
- BOD voting outcomes
- Pool policy regarding pool guests, specifically non-resident children and grandchildren.
- Proposal of a meeting to welcome all new residents and answer any questions.