If you are part of the Craneridge Trash program with Republic, you received an invoice last week.
There were some questions pertaining to this invoice that the BOD would like to clarify as follows:
- There was a trash bill that was sent to customers that only had (2) months billed (January & February 2020)
- Craneridge BOD now has assurances that the pricing will remain the same until the end of our community contract term, which will end on June 30, 2020.
- There will be an additional bill sent out in February for the remaining four (4) months (March – June, 2020).
- If you would like to end this service, please note that there is a 30 day notice for any cancellation.
- We are currently negotiating new contracts, that will begin on July 1, 2020. Please address any questions or concerns directly to Jeff Randall: J.email@example.com or 716.913.6507
If you have any concerns or suggestions for the new contracts, you are invited to attend the open BOD meetings. We begin each meeting with open comments from Community Members. The next meeting will be on Monday, February 3, 2020 @ 6:45 pm, at the Colden Elementary School.