Please follow these guidelines to ensure timely and efficient trash removal:
- Pickup will begin on Monday, May 13th, 2019.
- Each road will be serviced only once.
- All items must be placed within five (5) feet of the pavement edge by 6:00 a.m. Monday, May 13th.
- Two (2) tires (passenger car/pickup truck/SUV) limit WITHOUT rims per unit
- MAXIMUM 10 item limit.
- Small loose items must be containerized.
- Wood (4″ diameter max.) and rugs must be bundled securely with rope or twine and be no longer than four (4) feet in length.
- Maximum container or bundle weight is 80 pounds.
- White goods containing CFC’s must have a certification sticker verifying that gases have been correctly removed (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc).
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS: All electronics (televisions, computer monitors, microwave ovens, etc.), gas/propane tanks, closed drums, paint, pesticides, motor oil, batteries, animal carcasses, truck/tractor tires, fecal matter, any free-standing liquids, medical/hazardous waste, household garbage, yard waste, and recyclables.
PER NEW YORK STATE LAW ELECTRONIC ITEMS CANNOT BE PICKED UP CURBSIDE: Please contact MRC Disposal at 592-0953 for more information.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES. IF NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP.
NOTE: THE TOWN OF CONCORD WILL NOT BE HAVING A FALL TRASH PICK UP THIS YEAR.